mood:
feeling blue
haven't published in a while...now that he's come and gone...i'm kinda feeling out of it. Knowing that he's safely back home takes a load off my mind....but what's left behind is an emptiness, a void that will not be filled, not until summer that is. And occasionally the loneliness rises up and overwhelms me. I step into my room, and i long to hear the strumming of the guitar. I brush my teeth, and i miss the green toothbrush. I get into bed, and i shiver at the cold. I wake from a nightmare, and no one is there to comfort me. *sigh* i sure had a wonderful two weeks, and i hope he did too. The scenic drives we went on, the buffets we ate, the blustery winds we faced, the longlonglong walks we shared, the daunting slopes we conquered, the funny photos we took, the boggle sessions we had...all the memories of these two weeks will stay close to me. We did nothing really exciting nor see anything spectacular (save for the grandeur of Whistler). And yet i had the time of my life.... just being, and existing together once again.
Last night I had a crazy dream
A wish was granted just for me
It could be for anything
I didn't ask for money
Or a mansion in Malibu
I simply wished, for one more day with you
One more day
One more time
One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again
I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you
No comments:
Post a Comment