Monday, June 11, 2007

ennui
D's away in Florida for a conference, and i'm bored out of my mind. There's so much that i could be doing right now, but the house just feels so empty and quiet. It's not like I hate being alone or anything... After all, we were apart for 5 years right? I should be perfectly happy to have some time to myself to do WHATEVER I WANT! Like dance, or go out with friends, or go shopping, or cook, or read a book, or go shopping or go shopping or go shopping! But..*sigh*...miss having someone to listen to me rant about my day. Miss having someone around to decide what to have for dinner. Also miss brushing my teeth with someone leh. heee....

Anyhow, that someone is now having lots of fun in florida where it's 30 degrees celcius out, at a beach resort right on the Gulf of Mexico. The conference program even schedules a break from 1 to 6 pm every day, so off they go to the beach to play! Wah... I better work harder and get more results, so I can also go for such a 'conference' and come back tan and relaxed a more informed grad student. Boo.

I also want! (That's really where he is now...*sniff*)

No comments: