D actually baked me a surprise cake for my 24th birthday! Okay, it's really a butter cake covered with frosting (sinful...), and I like butter cake and I like surprises and I like D, so as you can guess I was REALLY happy. And if you know D, baking is not something usually associated with him, and it made it all the more special. I must add, not just because i'm awfully biased, that the cake was pretty damn good. Oh, and warm cake is better than cold cake. So guys, next time it's your girl's birthday, bake her a cake right before she gets home. Make her day. Help her feel better about getting older. =)

thanks for doing all the dishes too D! =)
Mm..will post more pics once I upload the next batch from the camera...i think 75% of those pics are of food. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment