Where the hell has all that time gone?!
well, my mundane life has simply been jam-packed with a ton things ever since graduation. Where and how should i start posting again? I've been considering pulling the plug on this oft neglected blog...especially after comparing it to all the beautiful stylo webpages that everyone else seems to have. Boo! I wish mine were chio too. Although my blog fails to serve any aesthetic purpose, it is the one window that friends miles away have to my little life. Especially because i'm becoming so damn antisocial.
Seriously, i can hardly recall going out in a group larger than three in the past month or so. I build walls, i keep to myself, i don't well, socialize. I hate being so closed off to people. but at the same time, I like being alone. I like knowing that i can do any damn thing i wish, whether it's digging my nose or making stupid faces, not that i actually do such things. ;)
Guess i'll start blogging bits and pieces of the past few months.....little fragments of the wonderful summer that i have had. Post-graduation life had always looked so unsettlingly uncertain, but thanks to a few great people and lucky twists of fate, it's worked out just great. Many thanks to whoever is out there looking out for me...
Saturday, August 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment