My room is the champion of all messy rooms. I would take pictures of it to prove my point, but it's gotten so bad that i even feel paiseh leaving my door open. Somehow i just always have piles of books, clothes and plastic bags all over the floor. I need more shelving and cupboards, so that i can stuff whatever is on the floor inside and pretend that it's all nicely packed away, and that i'm in fact a good, clean and neat person. My parents are the neatest and most organized people i know, so why did i turn out this way? I want neat genes. Hopefully i can do something by the time they get here in 2 weeks, or else.......endless nagging! =)
Here's a picture of my old dorm room (see the potential already?):
-------------------------------------------------
Weather outlook for tomorrow super blah. Weather.com shows this huge green mass (meaning rainclouds) moving up and into the Bay Area. I wish i would suddenly disappear into nothingness, but that's not how things work. And it's already May. So how about some endless California sunshine? Grrrr.... I hope the weather holds, and i get to go for the windsurfing class i signed up for through Cal Adventures. They have a certain adventureship program where for a measly 100 bucks, you get windsurfing, kayaking and sailing lessons...and free rentals! Yep...have to squeeze in as much as i can before i graduate. =) I've attended 2 days of the 4 day-sailing course, and it rocks! I can now sail a 2 man boat round the little cove at the Marina. Ok, not much of a skill to crow about...but the views of SF, the bay and the Golden Gate are just spectacular. Oh, and capsizing and righting the boat is SO MUCH FUN...even though the water was freaking cold. My partner and i just couldn't stop laughing and giggling while freezing our butts off. Water makes xiao so happy. This has to be one of the best things i've done here in Berkeley.
No comments:
Post a Comment